Friday, July 2, 2021

production reflection

                              Production reflection 

My goal for the beginning was to stand tall and be brave and I think I did that well. I think the production went really well and remembering the song and when to start doing the cups. i found it difflcult to look out the front when doing the cups. My favorite part was definitely when the school did their dance. I think it was pretty cool that we got our own person to do the lights and music. I was a green, yellow and black fish and next time I might be a main part.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jazzlyn!

    Great work on your production reflection! I really liked how you included information like: what you liked the most, what you thought could have been better, I also liked how you started you reflection!

    From Hayley!

    ReplyDelete