Tuesday, March 2, 2021

This is me

 This is me


I am a huge animal lover, that has lots of animals and wished I lived in south africa.

I am an amazing student, at Oruaiti school who is a new kid and has funny friends.

I am a skilful horse rider, who has a pony named Tess who is a grey flea bitten girl with a strong personality.

I am a learner surfer, that has a cow hoof in the back of my board as it negotiates the waves.

I am a great gardener, looking after the many plants I have who are all named.

I am a cheerful sports lover, enjoying running and plays heaps of games.

I am a creative art lover, and loves to doodle in my spare time.

I am a fantastic younger sister, who loves my family and pets.

I am a fearless gymnast, I can do over 10 cartwheels in a row.

I am a brave cross country runner, I can run as fast as our family dog.

I am a careful cousin, that will look after you and play with you.

I am a active farmer, with a dairy farm that has a farm dog and more than 400 cows.


No comments:

Post a Comment